EMC Regulations are in force in the UK
The EU Directive on EMC (2014/30/EU) has been transposed in to the UK Electromagnetic Compatibility Regulations 2016. Read the full press release here
Your complete technical solution for CE Marking
Certification and verification of your products for the worldwide market.
RN Electronics is a leading UK EMC testing facility, providing test and certification services, enabling clients to achieve product compliance in all areas of EMC and Radio testing.
We are a UKAS accredited test laboratory No.2360 for EMC and radio testing.
Our testing service offers advice on the legal requirements of CE marking for EMC, and we provide a complete technical solution for your EMC, Radio and Safety testing, from design to technical troubleshooting and right through to production.
With the help of our experienced engineers, by undertaking some pre-compliance EMC tests during the development phase, potential problems may be highlighted, saving costly changes to board layouts and the need for additional filtering.
Contact us and speak to our EMC technical manager to discuss how we can help you build-in compliance with EMC test standards for both new and imported products, and reduce the risk of costly post-production re-engineering or product recalls, or Request a Quotation.
- Localised mobile communication services on aircraft
- Arrangements for licence exempt use of mobile phone repeater devices
- The Radio Equipment Directive (RED) applies to radio equipment sold across the EU
- EMC Regulations are in force in the UK
- Regulations published allow certain devices to operate in the 2 GHz, 2.3 GHz and 3.4 GHz bands on a licence-exempt basis
*Extent of the accreditation is limited by the scope click to view.