Below are some of the most commonly asked questions. If you are unable to find the information you're looking for please contact us.
Jump to: EMC FAQ's Radio FAQ's Safety FAQ's VCA FAQ's FCC FAQ's Cable FAQ's
General Frequently Asked Questions
EMC Frequently Asked Questions
• A reference to the 2004/108/EC EMC directive.
• An identification of the apparatus to which it refers.
• The name and address of the manufacturer and, where applicable, the name and address of their authorised representive. • A dated reference to the specifications under which conformity is declared.
• Date of the declaration.
• Identity and signature of the person empowered to bind the manufacture or there authorised representive.This documentation shall be retained and kept available for up to ten years from the time of last manufacture of the machinery.
• Description of the apparatus, usually accompanied by block diagram
• Wiring and circuit diagrams
• General Arrangement drawing
• List of standards applied
• Records of assessment to standards
• Description of control philosophy/logic
• Datasheets for critical sub-assemblies
• Part list
• Copies of any markings and labels
• Copy of instructions (user, maintenance, installation)
• Test reports
• Quality control & commissioning procedures
• Declaration of Conformity The technical documentation shall be retained and kept available for up to ten years from the time of last manufacture of the
Radio Frequently Asked Questions
Safety Frequently Asked Questions
runs at below 75V (DC) but most manufacturers still CE mark them with respect to the Low Voltage Directive. This is because they are supplied with a mains powered battery charger, therefore as a system the unit falls under the limits of the LVD directive.
VCA Frequently Asked Questions
FCC Frequently Asked Questions
function. An Unintentional Radiator is an electronic device that produces radio signals that are broadcast through space, or conducted along power/signal lines.
Cable Frequently Asked Questions