Where equipment is fixed, physically large, or your site needs assessment, our engineers can perform the same high standard of testing at your premises.
Our On-site Services Include
• EMC of fixed installation, an on-site service is available, where our engineers can conduct the required tests at your
premises or at the location where the product is installed. This especially effective where the equipment is too large to ship
to our test laboratory.
• Installed Cables, we can undertake onsite measurements of installed coaxial cables to verify compliance to manufactures
• Site Surveys, of RF Emissions can be made over the frequency range 9 kHz - 40 GHz. RF exposure measurements can be
made to the Physical Agents Directive (PAD) to ICNIRP and NRPB guidelines. This type of measurement is required where
radio frequency is used in the process, in areas such as – RF plastic welding, semiconductor manufacture, RF heating etc.
• EMF/RF Exposure, where we can offer assessments and surveys to measurement of non-ionising radiation allowing
compliance to ICNIRP (International Commission on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection) exposure guidelines. ELF magnetic
and electric field measurement at 50 Hz and RF field strength measurement 10 kHz to 40 GHz. Currently surveys are
limited to a 100 mile radius of our base in Brentwood, Essex
On-site Testing Capabilities
• Radiated emissions 30MHz - 18GHz
• Conducted emissions 9kHz - 100MHz
• Harmonic emissions
• Electrostatic Discharge (ESD)
• Surge immunity
• Electrical Fast Transient/Burst (EFT/B)
• Voltage Dips and Interruptions (VDI)
Please contact us if you have slightly different requirements from the above.