Where equipment is fixed, physically large or your site needs assessment, our engineers perform the same high standard of testing at your premises.
Our On-site Services Include
• EMC of fixed installation, where we can conduct the required tests at your site or at the location
where the product is installed.
• Installed Cables, we can undertake onsite measurements of installed coaxial cables to
• Site Surveys, of RF Emissions can be made over the frequency range 9 kHz - 40 GHz.
• EMF/RF Exposure, were we can offer assessments and surveys to measurement of non-ionising
radiation allowing compliance to ICNIRP exposure guidelines.
On-site Testing Capabilities
Radiated Emissions 30MHz-18GHz
Electrostatic Discharge (ESD)
Voltage Dips & Interruptions
Conducted Emissions 9kHz-100MHz
Conducted Immunity 150kHz-400MHz
Fast Transients (EFT/B)
Please contact us if you have slightly different requirements from the above.
Additional On-site Testing Information
The extent of tests may be limited due to location:
• Radiated Immunity will be limited to spot frequencies using hand-held radio's close to the E.U.T, due
to non interference limitations.
• Conducted Immunity can be extended to cover some of the missing Radiated Immunity.
For purposes of onsite tests:
• Conducted Emissions will require a non-RCD circuit, or isolation transformer.
• Out-of-hours access and supervision is required.